Better-built membrane filtration systems by SpinTek feature a variety of advantages:
- Proven SpinTek membrane filtraion designs and technology that save shop space without sacrificing productivity
- Unique rotating membrane filtration systems are able to resist fouling because they use a back-pulsed design
- SpinTek tubular membranes save maintenance time since they’re easily cleaned automatically with sponge balls
- Competitively priced and affordable membrane filtration systems based on reliable technology
SpinTek membrane filtration systems are popular the world over because they are perfectly suitable for a wide range of applications such as:
- Oily Water
- Viscous Process Water
- High Solids – Sludge and Slurry
- Nuclear Waste Water
- Pre-treatment for reverse osmosis systems
SpinTek membrane filtration systems are a great choice for your needs because our engineers develop custom designed solutions made of the highest quality materials to your specifications. SpinTek has been manufacturing proprietary industrial membrane filtration systems and modules for over 14 years and has successful installations for companies and the US government all over the world. SpinTek systems are also NQA1 Certified for nuclear installations, PED Certified and pass all European CE requirements.
High quality materials make the highest quality membrane filtration systems
SpinTek filtration systems are constructed with high quality FRP hydrocarbon and stainless steel production piping, heavy gauge PVC and CPVC housings for chemical stability, safety and light weight.
Average volumes of filtration SpinTek membrane systems manage
- Our Speedy ceramic rotating membrane filtration system can process 300 gallons of waste water or parts baths a day. We also produce a 5 disk multi-model that can process up to 1500 gallons a day, yet will need a minimum of floor space for installation.
- Our hollow fiber membrane filtration systems can provide 150 – 250 gallons of potable water per hour.
- Our SS series Tubular membrane filtration system with 6 elements can process 2100 gallons of liquid per hour. These systems can be designed to incorporate up to 150 tubular membrane elements.
Find out more about SpinTek through our online brochures.